Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I resolve

Yea, yea...so it's been a while. This isn't a New Years Resolution or anything, I'd just like to make it a new habit. Or something to do while I wait for the writer's strike to end. It's amazing how much I can accomplish when the large black box in my living room is not singing her siren song. Shocking really--Tila Tequila just doesn't do it for me.

So, when did "Happy New Year" become an acceptable greeting on the 2nd? I've been at work all day and I've heard it all over the place. I'm sorry but just because I'm nuking my leftovers when you enter the breakroom doesn't give you the right to yell that pleasantry at me...it's the 2nd...that greeting has expired...much like my leftovers. But maybe it's not the "new year" part that bugs me so much as the "happy." Oh well.

No comments: