Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Randomness

OK, what makes a good blogger? Probably consistent blogs. The Internet is our reminder that humans have incredibly short attention spans and trouble sustaining 'new projects'. Oh well.

Here are some of the things I was going to go in depth about this week but ran out of time/interest:

1. Why is there always at least one kid in every Barney episode (or other kid program that uses real kids) that I'm utterly repulsed by? Yet, because I am so horrified by their fake perma-smile (not unlike the joker) and jazz hands, I'm mesmerized until my retinas burn...like a terrible car crash. These kids are so bad I can almost see the shadow of their overbearing show-biz mom doing the same routine with the same frozen grin behind the camera. I then envision these children NOW...young men and women using residual dough to score their next fix and wonder if they ever claim to see Barney again while high. Me? I like the kid who has to look at all the other kids to verify the dance moves. It's those kids that are ill-prepared and unsure of themselves that make me smile. Sad that I've sat through enough entire episodes of Barney to think that through, huh?

2. How are women supposta have this voice in the world when we just don't have time? I'm too busy multi-tasking to even get my point across!

3. Babies generally rock...until they poop in the bath. That's all I dare say about that, for now, (it's too fresh). And that is the last time "fresh" and "poop in the bath" appear in the same thought.

OK, I can't remember any other of the "good ideas for my blog" I had going this week. Damn! Welcome to my world, where early onset Alzheimers is the norm!

No comments: