Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Idol chit

Ok, a few things about Idol this week:


1. Apparently, I can tolerate Michael Jackson songs as long as they are not sung by Michael Jackson. That wacko-jacko better not show his silly putty face tonight.


2. I can't stand the broadway kid so much I can't even bother to learn his name...ehem, Adam, I'm talking to you. Stop screaming at me and go back to being the missing Goo Goo Doll.


3. Why can't they either run the show on time or get my DVR to record it all?


4. What was up with the poor last girl's phone number --IDOLS36? Yea, that almost makes chronological sense. Dumb Americans can't figure that out...she went 13th...36 isn't even divisible by 13! Luckily she wore no clothes so she'll go through to the next round.


5. Danny Gokey rocks AND he's from Wisconsin. I just wrote something mean about how he won't have to divorce his wife when he becomes a big star, but I thought better of it and deleted it. Just wanted you to know.


6. What is the point of Paula? Breathing distracts her. And did she actually say something semi-mean last night? Get the girl her morphine-drip before she strikes again.


Who will go who will stay and who will remember a year from now?

No comments: