Tuesday, October 26, 2004

random

Hey,

I'm just getting used to this...so bear with me. I wasn't fully aware that anyone would care or bother responding to my goofy little blog. How weird.

I used to be a radio DJ and I kinda miss talking about random things (my favorite being pop culture.) Kinda cool this can be my new outlet. Liking the Doogie-ness (as in Howser MD) of it!

Now that I have this all created, I don't want my first few postings to be boring (too late) so I'm all perplexed on what to write. Looking for something earth-shattering...realizing my life isn't so much!

Hmmm...

My 9 mo. old (Paige) just learned how to pattycake and answer "how big is the baby?" ("SOOO BIIIG," acted out in a large above her head display of hands, of course.) It's amazing that this would be considered earth-shattering to me now, but I can't help myself. She's my sweetheart.

That, and I missed Desperate Housewives this week. Thank gosh for rerun Saturday nights (and the sad fact I have no problem being home every Saturday night to catch re-runs. ho-hum.)

Did I just write "thank gosh???"

Must go now before I insert a "gee-whiz" or "golly."

No comments: